In our low carbon heat webinar “Low carbon heat: Are heat networks the answer?” on 14th May 2020, Gareth Fenney – Head of Heat Strategy Unit at the Scottish Government delivered a presentation on strengthening the Scottish approach for heat networks.
You can watch the full webinar here for free and see what Gareth Fenney had to say about the future of heat networks, along with our other expert panellists.
What is covered in the discussion?
• What does our future heat supply look like?
• Heat Network Planning – Local Heat & Energy Efficiency Strategies
• Funding, Finance & Project Support – Low Carbon Infrastructure
• Next Steps for Heat Networks (Scotland) Bill
• Planning Policy – updating the National Planning Framework.
For a sneak peek of Gareth’s discussion, please download the attached slides below.