In our low carbon heat webinar “Low carbon heat: Are heat networks the answer?” on 14th May 2020, Morten Jordt Duedahl, business Development Manager at DBDH delivered a presentation on heat networks in Europe, and promoting district energy for sustainable city transformation.
You can watch the full webinar here for free and see what Morten Jordt Duedahl had to say about the future of heat networks, along with our other expert panellists.
What is covered in the discussion?
• Promoting district energy for a sustainable city transformation
• District heating in Denmark
• District heating competition and conversion from gas
• Gas as an obsolete technology?
• District heating projects in Germany and Netherlands
For a sneak peek of Morten’s discussion, please download the attached slides below.