Energy integration in the UK Continental Shelf: How will the basin evolve?
Oil and Gas Authority webinar presentation
In our webinar “Energy integration in the UK Continental Shelf: How will the basin evolve?” on 30th September, 2020, Carlo Procaccini, Head of Technology, Oil and Gas Authority delivered a presentation on the UCKS energy integration project.
You can watch the full webinar here for free and see what Carlo had to say about our net zero ambitions and offshore low-carbon energy, along with our other expert panellists.
What will I learn about?
- ‘Net zero’ potential contribution
- Electrification – O&G and Windpower synergies
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- CCS and Blue Hydrogen ramp up
- Green Hydrogen expected growth
For a sneak peek of Carlo’s discussion, please download the attached slides.