The Research and Innovation Hub 2024

The Research and Innovation Hub 2024

All-Energy is once again partnering with ETP to bring attendees of this year’s event the Research and Innovation (R&I) Hub. This space is designed to celebrate industry projects with academic collaboration and vice versa.

ETP is an independent partnership of 14 Scottish universities fostering increased collaboration between universities and industry. Our aim is to promote enhanced research and innovation in the energy sector to ensure Scotland remains a world-class contender in the industry.

The Research and Innovation Hub plays a huge role in this aim. Find out more about it below.

What is the Research and Innovation Hub?

The Research and Innovation Hub will be a vibrant community of like-minded organisations celebrating their innovative projects brought about by the collaboration between industry and academia.

ETP is proud to offer exhibition spaces to businesses in the renewable and low-carbon industry that have collaborated with academic institutions on innovative new projects. The R&I Hub gives you the opportunity to showcase these projects and all you have achieved through the collaboration. We also invite universities to display their own projects that have had industry participation.

Through the R&I Hub, we want to celebrate the coming together of research institutions and industry partners and a collaborative approach to climate solutions.

Embrace a Sustainable Future at All-Energy & Dcarbonise 2024

Discover the latest advancements in renewable energy sources and innovative solutions that will pave the path to a greener and net zero future.

Who Will Be Exhibiting in the Research and Innovation Hub in 2024?

Current exhibitors in the Research and Innovation Hub include the following businesses and universities.

•   Flexergy Ltd
        •   Pentland Material Supply Ltd
•   University of the Highlands & Islands
•   University of the West of Scotland
•   Evolve Metals Ltd
•   ERS

We still have plenty of space to display your projects too. ETP is offering spaces in two different sizes and at discounted rates to make showcasing your work as affordable as possible.

What Can I Expect from the Projects in the Research and Innovation Hub?

You can expect innovation, new ideas, and brand-new ways of thinking. Exhibitors can network and connect with others in the space and the event at large. This means you can find new partners and universities ready to collaborate on projects and for funding.

As an exhibitor, you will also have your name listed on the All-Energy site, have the opportunity to participate in daily talks on at the R&I Hub, and enjoy activities within the rest of the All-Energy event. You’ll spend the event among other talented and like-minded individuals, all looking to grow this community and progress together.

At the wider event, you can expect exhibitions from some of the biggest names in the energy space with interactive activities and new ideas to inspire you.

Find Innovative Projects and Inspiring Ideas in the R&I Hub at All-Energy This Year

The Research and Innovation Hub is a space for forward-thinking exhibitors, and anyone interested in the innovative ideas coming out of academic and industry collaborations. ETP is proud to work with All-Energy on bringing these ideas to this year’s event.

Find out more information on the Research and Innovation Hub.

Mark your calendars and join us on May 15th-16th, 2024, in Glasgow as we unlock the potential of renewable and low carbon energy at All-Energy & Dcarbonise

All-Energy and Dcarbonise is the UK’s leading and only full supply chain renewables and low carbon energy event for the private and public sector energy end users, developers and investors.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *