In our hydrogen webinar “Hydrogen: Scaling up hydrogen & Fuel Cells?” on 14th May 2020, Mirela Atanasiu, Head of Unit at Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH-JU), European Commission delivered a presentation on energy infrastructure and the deployment of commercial hydrogen projects.
You can watch the full webinar here for free and see what Mirela Atanasiu had to say about the future of hydrogen, along with our other expert panellists.
What is covered in the discussion?
• FCH JU programme implementation
• Developing an EU wide Guarantees of Origin Scheme for Hydrogen
• What does the perfect hydrogen project look like?
• FCH JU electrolysis projects over time
• Orkney Islands: Europe’s first Hydrogen territory
For a sneak peek of Mirela’s discussion, please download the attached slides below.