David Gunn: Energy Efficient Business Support Service

David Gunn: Energy Efficient Business Support Service

Energy Efficient Scotland: Solutions & the future

Zero Waste Scotland

In our webinar “Energy Efficient Scotland: Solutions & the future” on 5th November, 2020, David Gunn, Business Support Programme Manager, Zero Waste Scotland delivered a discussion on accelerating the delivery of low carbon energy opportunities across Scotland.

You can watch the full webinar here for free and see what David had to say about energy efficient Scotland, along with our other expert panellists.

Watch Now!

David Gunn, Business Support Programme Manager, Zero Waste Scotland – SME loans programme

I have worked at Zero Waste Scotland since 2018 and am currently responsible for the Energy Efficient Business Support service, Circular Economy Business service and the IRGP – Refill Fund.

The Energy Efficient Business Support services supports SMEs to identify and implement energy efficiency and renewable energy measures to reduce their CO2e emissions and create costs savings for their operation.

Prior to joining Zero Waste Scotland I was the Climate Challenge Fund manager at Keep Scotland Beautiful and was responsible for over 1,000 grants to support community action on climate change.

What will I learn about?

• Energy Efficient Scotland: Solutions & the future
  • Energy Efficiency Business Support in summary
  • How much can SMEs really save?
  • And more

For an insight into David’s discussion, please download the below slides.

Tagged .

All-Energy and Dcarbonise is the UK’s leading and only full supply chain renewables and low carbon energy event for the private and public sector energy end users, developers and investors.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *